SIHRA SAHIB GURU KA LAHOR

SIHRA SAHIB GURU KA LAHOR

Thursday, April 2, 2020

APPLICATIONS FOR 6TH-8TH CLASS

APPLICATION FOR 6TH ,  7TH  8TH  CLASS   PAPER QUESTION NO 12
Brief  application
1.Write an application to the Principal of your school for leave for a day
The Principal
Govt. Sen. Sec. School
Ramgarh Sandhuan.
Sir
I am ill. So , I can not come to school. Kindly grant me leave for one day.
With thanks
Yours obediently
Name ……………….
Roll No. ……………
Class:- 8th
Date:-………………….

2.Write an application to the Headmaster requesting him to exempt you from the payment of school fee.
The Headmaster
Govt. Middle School
Ramgarh Sandhuan.
Sir
My father income is very small. So , He can not pay my school fees. Kindly exempt me from the payment of school fee.
With thanks
Yours obediently
Name ……………….
Roll No. ……………
Class:- 8th
Date:-………………….

3. Imagine that you are Kewal, a student of S.D. Senior Secondary School, Abohar. You are fined Rs. 10/- for remaining absent from the school for a day. Write an application to your Principal requesting him to remit your fine.
The Principal
S.D. Sen. Sec. School
Abohar.
Sir
I could not attend the school yesterday. So , I am fined Rs. 10/- for remaining absent from the school for a day. Kindly remit my fine .
With thanks
Yours obediently
Name ……………….
Roll No. ……………
Class:- 8th                            
Date:-………………….

 4.Write an application to the Principal of your school for a school leaving certificate.
The Principal
Govt. Sen. Sec. School
Ramgarh Sandhuan.
Sir
My father has been transferred to Sangrur . So , We are moving on this month. Kindly issue  me my school leaving certificate.
With thanks
Yours obediently
Name ……………….
Roll No. ……………
Class:- 8th
Date:-………………….

Make   brief  this application .
So , students  remember  easily .