SIHRA SAHIB GURU KA LAHOR

SIHRA SAHIB GURU KA LAHOR

Sunday, April 5, 2020

DIALOGUE WRITING FOR 8TH CLASS

DIALOGUE WRITING FOR 8TH CLASS

FOR BOARD PAPER QUESTION NO 13

Dialogue Writing

1.Suppose a friend of yours wants to know about your school library. The answers you gave are given below .  Complete the dialogue by writing questions your friend asked
1. Why have you come late ?
Ans. I had gone to the hospital, sir.
2. Why did you go to the hospital ?
Ans- I had gone to get the medicine for my father .
3. How long had you to wait for your turn ?
Ans-I had to wait therefor one hour for my turn.
4. How is your father now ?
Ans- He is improving , sir.
5. Who is looking after him now ?
Ans- My mother is looking after now .
6. How do you come to school ?
Ans- I come to school on foot

2 Imagine that your father is ill. You  went to the hospital to get medicine for him and you late for school. The Headmaster asked you the reason for being late. The answer you gave are given below.
1. Has your school a big library ?
Ans- Yes, our school has a big library.
2. How many section has it ?
Ans- It has three section-Punjabi ,Hindi and English.
3. Who is its incharge ?
Ans- Mr Dharam Singh is its incharge .
4. How many almirah are there in the library ?
Ans-There arefifteen big steel almirah  in the library
5. How many books are there in the library ?
Ans-There aremore than six thousand books in the library
6. Are there many novel and story books in it ?
Ans-Yes,there are many novel and story books in it.
7. Has your library general knowledge books ?
Ans- Yes, our library has general knowledge books.
8. Are there chairs and tables in our library ?
Ans- Yes, there are chairs and tables in our library.
9. How many times does your class go to the library?
Ans- Our class goes twice a week to the library.
10. How many books can you take out at a time ?
Ans- We can take out only one book at a time.
………………………………………………………….
3 You have some clothes for dry cleaning. Your-suit was spoiled.  You  went to the dry cleaner and made the complaint  The answers you gave are given below complete the dialogug writing the questions the drycleaner asked you.
1. Do you want to get your suit dry cleaned ?
Ans- No, I have to complain about my suit.
2. Whom did you give your suit ?
Ans- I gave my suit to your servant for dry cleaning.
3. What has gone wrong with your suit ?
Ans- It has been completely spoiled.
 4. When did you buy it ?
Ans- I bought it last month.
5. How much rupees did you spend on it ?
Ans- I spent one thousand rupee on it .
6. How many rupees should I pay you ?
Ans- You should pay me seven hundred rupees.
7. Who is responsible for this damage ?
Ans- You alone are responsible for this damage .
8. Why am I responsible ?
Ans- Because you are the owner of this shop .
9. Can you wait for a few days ?
Ans- No, I want it immediately.
10.What will you do if I do not pay the money ?
Ans- If you do not pay the money. I will inform the police.

For more information
Click here
https://teachersdarshan.blogspot.com